News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Having Trouble Setting Up Anveo E911 Service with Google Voice

Started by Great_Oldies_DJ, May 19, 2015, 08:13:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Great_Oldies_DJ

Hi,  I think I have successfully set up Google Voice on SP1 of my Obi202. I am now trying to get Anveo E911 set up on SP3. I think I had it set up correctly for a few minutes last night but then "Anveo E911" was replaced with Google Voice on SP3 (it didn't look like the same Google Voice as what I have set up on SP1 because this one has a registered Trademark symbol in the title). I think I made my mistake wen I deleted this service provider on SP3 to try to get Anveo E911 back. Now when I try to reinstall the Anveo E911 service on SP3 it either tries to make me setup a new account (and pay the $15 again) or it tries to setup Anveo Basic service.

Any ideas on how to get Anveo E911 service linked back up to SP3?

Thanks,

Bill in Woodstock

ArkieObiNewbie

I don't have an answer for you but I have a similar problem in that about two weeks after I set up my service, a lightning strike killed all my equipment.   I have Google Voice reinstalled and now I am trying to reinstall Anveo E911 on my new OBi202.  There doesn't seem to be any way to contact Anveo customer service and my email to OBihai customer service has so far been ignored.  I hope someone knows the solution so we don't have to pay for new service again.

Reuseableplastix

Similar issue for me too. I have an existing account and positive balance at Anveo. I'd like to set up my E911 service on SP2 and it seems the only option via the auto-configure is to create a new account and pay $15 for their E911 and alerts service. All I want is E911 using my existing account. Anyone figured this out yet?

lhm.