News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Ring.to setups

Started by cluckercreek, July 25, 2014, 07:11:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cluckercreek

I was wondering how the Obi wizards here are setting up with the Ring.to service. I have a 110 and 202 with Future 5, Vestalink and the infamous GVoice with CallCentric setup for Caller Id. This works great. I have a NetTALK Duo as the POTS on the 110 but have ported the number to Ring.to since I'm not renewing with NT. Just wondering about any ideas out there. Thanks.

rastoma

I'm not Obi wizard, but am using ring.to.  I'm not sure what exactly you're asking.  It sounds like you have it setup and working.

But I don't understand how you're using Nettalk after porting the number away from it.  Were you given another number as soon as it ported?  Did you have to request that number? 

cluckercreek

I guess I was wondering if anyone was using Ring.to and CallCentric together to get Caller ID with the name. Also if someone has 2 Ring.to numbers, do you have to buy 2 different Aveno 911 subscriptions?

rolandh

Likewise, I'm by no means an OBi wizard. Having joined the party well after May 15th, I decided to skip Google Voice though I understand it is still working.

I am using RingTo with multiple numbers. In my case a single Anveo E911 subscription was required. If you park your numbers on RingTo, each should ring through to your OBi. That said, I forward incoming calls to Callcentric to take advantage of CNAM as you referenced. Your outgoing RingTo CID when calling from your OBi will be the default outbound number as configured on the RingTo website.