News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

CircleNet adding Australian and New Zealand inbound numbers

Started by Sam_from_CircleNet, August 13, 2014, 10:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam_from_CircleNet

CircleNet is now offers inbound Australian and New Zealand numbers for our customers. Our current rate is $4 per month + 0.002 per minute if your interested let us know :-).

Sam
I realized that people on this sub form might not know me, just so there isn't confusion as to who I represent I am from CircleNet.

JeffStark

CircleNet is now offers inbound Australian and New Zealand numbers for our customers. Our current rate is $4 per month + 0.002 per minute if your interested let us know :-).

Sam
I realized that people on this sub form might not know me, just so there isn't confusion as to who I represent I am term paper writer from CircleNet.

Hello,

Sorry for bumping the topic. I've an old CircleNet account. Not sure if I can get a new DID service, Naked DIDs, by CircleNet. Is that possible for US customers? Also: I sent an email to sales (at) circlenet (dot) us and still no reply. Is it a valid official email?

Thanks.

ProfTech

In case you haven't seen all of the posts, Circlenet is basically out of business as of April 17, 2019. He was going to keep the system running until December 31 but things have gone wrong and nothing is working / stable. The post above was from 2014.

fulllerenkin

You need to find some website like world of mario to give geographic incoming phone numbers on every exchange in Australia and select regions in New Zealand.