News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Help me please. I completely messed things up on my Obi200

Started by neftv, September 01, 2014, 07:25:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neftv

I wanted to change my provider and I totally messed up to a point where no calls were coming in or going out so I decided to do a factory reset and start from scratch. 
Can someone please tell me how to setup the following PLEASE?

I am in USA.
On SP1  I want my VOIP A provider for domestic calling and 911

On SP2 I want my VOIP C provider for Calls going to Australia only (01161)

I am hoping this one can work on a Voice Gateway 5 I want my VOIP B provider for calls going to Greece only (01130)

Can someone please help me recreate the what I need.
Many Thanks in advance

azrobert

I assume you have defined all your service providers and the Phone Port Primary Line is SP1.

Services Providers -> ITSP A -> General -> DigitMap:
(1xxxxxxxxxx|<1>[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|<1aaa>xxxxxxx|911)

aaa is your local area code for 7 digit dialing.

Services Providers -> ITSP B -> General -> DigitMap:
(01161xx.)

Voice Services -> Gateways and trunk Groups -> Voice Gateway 5
DigitMap: (01130xx.)

Physical Interfaces -> Phone Port
Add to DigitMap AFTER the beginning parenthesis
(Msp2)|(Mvg5)|

It should look like this:
((Msp2)|(Mvg5)|........your current rules.......)

Physical Interfaces -> Phone Port
Add to the beginning of the OutboundCallRoute:
{(Msp2):sp2},{(Mvg5):vg5},

If all the numbers you call in Australia are 11 digits including the country code use the following ITSP B DigitMap instead of the one above:
(01161xxxxxxxxx)

This way when you dial the last digit the call will be routed immediately. With the previous DigitMap there will be a 3 second delay.
You can do the same thing with the VG5 DigitMap for Greece.

neftv

Ok looked at what you had above and actually did some changes.
It seem though why when I dial *123   it dials User Setting Speed dial 3 that I have setup.  I actually using the first 10. 

Here what I got.  ANd as it turns out it seems I cant use the Voip service to Greece as a gateway so I put it in ITSP profile C.

ItSPprofile A
Digi map  (*9x|1xxxxxxxxxx|<1>[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|<**3>01161xx.|<**3>01130xx.|xx.|(Mipd)|[^*]@@.)

ITSP profile B
Digi  Map   Default

ITSP Profile C
Digi Map  Default

Phone Port
Digi map ([1-9]x?*(Mpli)|[1-9]|[1-9][0-9]|911|**0|***|#|**1(Msp1)|**2(Msp2)|**3(Msp3)|**4(Msp4)|**6(Mvg6)|**7(Mvg7)|**8(Mli)|**9(Mpp)|(Mpli))

Outbound Route {911:sp1},{([1-9]x?*(Mpli)):pp},{(<#:>):li},{**0:aa},{***:aa2},{(<**1:>(Msp1)):sp1}, {(<**2:>(Msp2)):sp2},{(<**3:>(Msp3)):sp3},{(<**4:>(Msp4)):sp4},{(<**6:>(Mvg6)):vg6},{(<**7:>(Mvg7)):vg7},{(<**8:>(Mli)):li},{(<**9:>(Mpp)):pp},{(Mpli):pli}

Please let me know of any changes to make this more efficent.