News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Set OBiTALK not to ring

Started by CLTGreg, September 02, 2014, 01:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CLTGreg

I'm not doing anything with trunks on my 202. I would like to direct some SPs so they don't ring at all. Through OBiTALK I must select either line 1 or line 2.

I'm wondering if there's a way to send those rings to la-la land altogether. An example of why is GV. It doesn't have CID but my Anveo does. But I want to use GV for outbound calls. I can get GV to ring on the second phone port and hope Anveo beats it to line 1 so I can see the CID.

I know 1000 minutes should be plenty but I still hate to be metered. So with a two line phone I'll have line 1 ring for those I want to take and line two ring for some others. I'll just turn the ringer off on that line. But, if I could send the main GV so it doesn't ring at all that would be cool.

Taoman

If you wish to use Google Voice for outgoing calls but not receive GV incoming calls via Chat why don't you just uncheck Google Chat in your Google Voice account? Seems like the simplest thing to do unless I'm misunderstanding exactly what you want to do.