News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBi110 to RingCentral and RingCentral to OBi110

Started by augustin7725, September 24, 2014, 03:39:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

augustin7725

Hi i will be activating a RingCentral account soon and i absolutely need to have calls coming from my OBi110 forwarded to RingCentral.

My current setup:
OBi110 telco port (Line port) connect to the wall outlet from my local phone company and WAN port connected to my router.
On the remote end I have an OBi202 connected to a router and a physical phone connected to phone 1 port.

Incoming calls
Calls coming from the telco gets forwarded to the remote end and the phone rings there.

outgoing calls
from the phone on the remote end i would 1st dial the 9 digit number for the OBi110, i would then be greeted by a prompt to 1) call the phone connected to the obi110 or 2) continue the call via the telco. after selecting 2 i would then dial out.

I want to have the same experience (or simpler) with Ring Central, where RC would replace my OBi202 device and incoming calls would terminate on an extension on RC; for making outgoing call I want to select the appropriate extension on my RC device and simply dial out.

is this possible?

thanks,
Augustin