News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

MWI Timing Out On Vestalink Service (has been fixed by VestaLink)

Started by ceg3, June 24, 2014, 10:52:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ceg3

Late last night Ryan found the issue to be account related and not network-wide and resolved my issue.  A test message held MWI over night.  I recommend sending an email directly to Ryan and I suspect he will be able fix these on a case by case basis now that he knows it's not on the user end and knows what the fix is.

This is the end of a 6 months' vigil to have this working again. ;D

DrewMan

I am still having the problem.  My tests showed that the MWI timed out after about 90 minutes.  Have emailed Ryan.

DrewMan

Worked with Ryan to do some testing yesterday and the problem got resolved.  MWI is persistent until checked.  Wanted to post the update.

REC25

I checked in on this topic yesterday and saw that some progress had been made. I did a test message and after 6 hours, my MWI light was still blinking and stutter tone still on. Great! As my interest in voicemail is mainly as a backup in case my answering machine breaks, power goes out or internet goes down, I did one other test. I unplugged my Obi last night, left a message, and plugged it back in this morning. The MWI was working fine.
   I had not contacted Vestalink about the problem, so since my MWI is now working, they seem to have corrected it on a system wide basis.
   ceg3: Thanks for your efforts, they benefitted all of us.