News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Reduced price for OB110

Started by Rustifer, October 19, 2014, 11:31:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rustifer

While I was searching this forum for Q&A, I came across an ad, or page with the OBi110  at a price of $20. A max. of two at this price. I would like to be directed to that page. I dont recall if it was for long time OBi users or what. I would have bookmarked it, but was on a mission.

Usetheforceobiwan

I got an email on October 10th from Obihai pimping, er I mean promoting the 1032 IP Phone and promising some cool deals on Obihai products the coming (last) week.  Only deal was the Obi100 (not the 110) on the 16th for $29.99.  

Sheesh Obihai, was that the best you could do?  Not too long ago, you sold 200's for $29.99.  How about some 202's for say $35.00.  Or the 1032 for $125.00 That would be cool. 

Come to think of it, even if they were to make those offers, I'm tapped so I couldn't buy anyway.  Sigh............... :(

giqcass

I think they plan to stop making 1xx series and want to get rid pf the stock.  If I can find a 110 for $20 I'll jump on it.  I know someone, maybe a couple that could use them.
Long live our new ObiLords!