News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi110 and Voip.ms

Started by MatthewY, October 22, 2014, 05:12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MatthewY

Hi,

I'm new to setting up Obi110 and voip.ms.  I have already got the voip account setup with my DID number.  I'm having problem registering it on the obi110. 

There is an online way using obitalk account with dashboard to type in information, and there is also a way to manually configure the SIP account by going to your router and find the IP address of the obi 110.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but do I need to configure it on the Obitalk.com account and also manually configure it on the local ip address on the obi 110?

I have this guide on the internet as well.

http://wiki.voip.ms/article/OBi_100/110

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Matthew

azrobert

Quote from: MatthewY on October 22, 2014, 05:12:14 PM
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but do I need to configure it on the Obitalk.com account and also manually configure it on the local ip address on the obi 110?

No!

You can configure the OBi110 either way, but you can only use one method.

If you chose the local method you must disable OBiTalk auto provisioning, otherwise OBiTalk will overlay any changes you make.

System Management -> Auto Provisioning
Under OBiTalk Provisioning
Method: Disabled

MurrayB

I have two Obi110 on voip.ms I only configure my three Obi110 locally. I followed the instructions on the voip.ms wiki to configure the Obi110 for all the DID and SIP accounts.

Good Luck!