News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

LINE Port=>InboundCallRoute max length

Started by karog, November 15, 2014, 04:06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karog

Well I have it working at last. The dummy trunk does work. It appears the ;ui=$1 was at fault.

I like to try to break problems down into pieces and test them individually. So rather than forking an incoming call, I added {7654:sp2(myid@sip2sip.info)} to the beginning of the PH OutboundCallRoute so that by dialing 7654 from my cordless phone, it would direct to my sip account and this worked, my cell rang. I didn't include the ui=$1 in this test since there was no call being forwarded.

Next I used that target in my LINE InboundCallRoute target without the ui=$1 and with SpoofCallerID checked and called with my tablet to my LINE number and it rang on both my cordless phone and my cell AND carried the correct callerID both name and number. Oddly, both name and number showed on call ring and during call but when the call ended, only the number appeared in the call log. Maybe there is a config in Zoiper to keep that or maybe not. I hope there is.

I then removed SpoofCallerID and added ;ui=$1 just to test and the cell no longer rang. Curious. So I put back the former and I am happy.

Thanks for all the help. I don't know how I would have figured this out otherwise.

azrobert

This should do it:

Service Providers -> ITSP Profile B SIP -> ProxyServer: 127.0.0.1
Service Providers -> ITSP Profile B SIP -> X_SpoofCallerID: Checked

Voice Services -> SP2 Service -> AuthUserName: (any userid)
Voice Services -> SP2 Service -> X_RegisterEnable: (unchecked)
Voice Services -> SP2 Service -> X_ServProvProfile: B

Physical Interfaces -> Line Port -> InboundCallRoute:
{ph,sp2(Your_SIP2SIP_UserID@sip2sip.info)}

Why do you want a 2nd SIP2SIP account?
If the above won't work, defining SIP2SIP won't work either.

If you want to define SIP2SIP on SP2 you can use the same account.
SIP2SIP allows dual registration, so both the cell's softphone and the OBi can be registered at the same time.

This is the definition for SIP2SIP:
Service Providers -> ITSP Profile B SIP -> ProxyServer: sip2sip.info
Service Providers -> ITSP Profile B SIP -> X_SpoofCallerID: Checked
Service Providers -> ITSP Profile B SIP -> X_DnsSrvAutoPrefix: Checked

Voice Services -> SP2 Service -> AuthUserName: Your_SIP2SIP_UserID
Voice Services -> SP2 Service -> AuthPassword: Your_SIP2SIP_PW
Voice Services -> SP2 Service -> X_RegisterEnable: Checked
Voice Services -> SP2 Service -> X_ServProvProfile: B

Now setup a Speed Dial like this: sp2(Your_SIP2SIP_UserID)
Dial the speed dial number.
Your cell's softphone should ring.

karog

@azrobert, see the message just before your latest response. And again, thanks for your help.