News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Auto attendant-destination when caller presses "1"

Started by RW-obi, December 13, 2014, 05:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW-obi

On an Obi200, is it possible to send a call to a destination other than the phone port when the auto attendant answers and the caller presses "1" to continue the call? I can't find any place to control that.

My main box is an Obi110. I got an Obi200 for expansion and additional functions. I set it up so calls that come to the Obi200 ring and can be answered on the phones attached to the Obi110, through Obitalk, using this rule: {ph,pp(ob123456789)}. I want to have the same result when the AA takes the call and the caller presses "1", but I can't find a way to set that up. Any ideas? Thanks.

azrobert

When the caller selects 1, the AA sends a zero to the AA OutboundCallRoute.
Make the following change in bold:
{([1-9]x?*(Mpli)):pp},{0:ph,pp(ob123456789)},{(<**1:>(Msp1)):sp1},{(<**2:>(Msp2)):sp2},{(<**3:>(Msp3)):sp3},{(<**4:>(Msp4)):sp4},{(<**70:>(Mli)):li},{(<**82:>(Mbt2)):bt2},{(<**81:>(Mbt)):bt},{(<**8:>(Mbt)):bt},{(<**9:>(Mpp)):pp},{(Mpli):pli}

RW-obi

Hey, thanks. I wondered if it worked that way. I was thinking that might be a possibility but I needed a push.  I'll try it. Thanks a lot for the reply.