News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi 110 CallerID Number

Started by LineNoise, January 08, 2015, 10:23:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LineNoise

I see where I can update CallerIDName, but is there a place to configure the DID for the adapter?

I can configure a default number for the whole account on my provider's site, but I just added another DID for my in-laws and I can't have them showing up as my number, especially because I'm trying to configure e911 also.  I have the OBi110 and they have the OBi 100.  Thanks for the help.

hwittenb

Generally, if the Caller ID is configurable, you configure the caller ID at your voip provider account level.  How you do this will vary depending on your voip provider.

If you have separate DIDs and registrations for your account (OBI110) and your in-laws (OBi100) and you imply they are both on the same provider account then you must have them on separate sub-accounts (extensions).  Look at the subaccount (extension) settings at your voip provider.

LineNoise

Yes, I realized that after going back and forth between config screens for awhile :D.  Thank you for your reply.  I was thinking that since I could configure the name that I would be able to configure the name in the OBi.