News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Speed Dial obi to obi

Started by Dranon2, February 15, 2015, 12:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dranon2

I have 3 obi 202. They have speed dial 2,3,4 associated to them by default in obittalk dashboard. I have ip phone attached to each. No additional configuration. They all have the same GV numbers to them. Although the speed dial will ring a legacy phone attached to them, it will NOT ring the ip phone attached to them. Any advice on how to do this? Also when I speed dial it connects me to autoattendant and then I need to dial 1,2 to actually have the phone ring. Any way to bypass this and just have the phone ring when I speed dial?  Simple office setup, front desk and back office. Would like have reception call me in the back and/or put a call on hold transfer to me. I tried all different setups and this is the best/simplest I came up with. I actually have a phone line running to the back office and connected to another line on my legacy phone so reception can let me know I have a call on hold and pick it up that way.

azrobert

Setup a speed dial for each IP phone like this:
spn(192.168.1.100:5060)

spn is the SP number the IP phones are registered to.
Change 192.168.1.100:5060 to the IP address and port of the IP phone.
If you don't know the IP address and port look at the OBi202 System Status page under SPn Service Status.
Dial the speed number to call an IP phone.
To transfer a call hit flash then dial the speed number.
After the IP phone answers, hangup to transfer the call or flash for a 3 way.

To eliminate the AA make the following change:
Service Providers -> OBiTalk Service -> InboundCallRoute: ph