News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Using OBI over proxy or VPN

Started by stridder, February 28, 2015, 09:28:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stridder

Hello!
It seems that the ports required by OBI200 are blocked by our router and I have no control over router or the policy used by administrator. It works when I connect it directly to a router at my friends' place, but at work even test call doesn't work.
Is there a way to configure OBI200 to use proxy or VPN?
or is there some other solution?

stridder

The question is still relevant. Please reply if you know anything about it.Thanks

AnddaN

Does anybody know anything about that issue? I can't use Obihai 202 when VPN is on.

jonsnow1221

It was forbidden to use it on the VPN and I have also tried it to use through turning on the VPN but it did not happen. The programme has been developed like that.

Epson printer error code e-01

Jess302

Quote from: stridder on February 28, 2015, 09:28:33 PM
Hello!
It seems that the ports required by OBI200 are blocked by our router and I have no control over router or the policy used by administrator. It works when I connect it directly to a router at my friends' place, but at work even test call doesn't work.
Is there a way to configure OBI200 to use proxy or VPN?
or is there some other solution?

Yeah, it happens very often, I used to connect router to my office phone but it didn't work at all. I figured out this problem with the help of my friend, he installed it correctly so I could use the VeePN service easily at any time and none of the ports are blocked ;D