News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

No incoming calls

Started by eagleram13, April 11, 2015, 08:35:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eagleram13

Wondering anyone has experienced this problem and could help?

I can make outgoing calls but when someone tries to call my ring.to number connected to obihai, there is silence.  Nothing at all.  I have tried calling my self with my cell phone with same result. 

Thanks in advance for any help.
David

drgeoff

Point your browser to the IP address of your Obi and log in to its local GUI.  (admin and admin if you haven't changed it.)  On the LHS click on Status and then Call History.  Do you see the incoming calls listed there?

eagleram13

Thx Doc,

I hate to ask this, but how do I determine my IP address to login into the obihai?  I have a obihai200.
Also, I think this may be a ring.to problem, as others on that forum have reported similar issue.

drgeoff

Quote from: eagleram13 on April 11, 2015, 10:56:10 AM
I hate to ask this, but how do I determine my IP address to login into the obihai?
Either look in your router's config pages or (much easier) dial ***1 on the phone plugged into the Obi and listen.

eagleram13

Ok got it,  Thanks so much!

It was a Ring.to issue, they reported an outage and are backup and running now.  Now I know a bit more about my Obihai, thanks to you. 

Have a blessed day!
David