News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

HOW TO SET UP "MOH" ON OBI1032

Started by Mayjin, April 10, 2015, 12:32:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayjin

I set up obi1032 with GV1 sp1;GV3 SP2;Callcentric sp3.  Also set up obi202 as---GV1 SP1 PH1 in and out; GV2 SP1 PH2 in and out. I do not link these two device. GV1 is the main number for people calling me.

Please help me to set up music on hold.  thanks a lot.

N7AS

On your OBi1032 go to:
IP Phone > Phone Settings >
Go down to Calling Features >
MOHServiceNumber and enter an(jazz) in the field.

Grant N7AS
Prescott Valley, AZ
https://www.n7as.com

A journeyman electrician sent his apprentice with a 5-gallon bucket and was told to put the ends of the service drop in the bucket and fill it with volts. He was there all day.

Mayjin

Thanks! It work!
Can I have MOH on my OBI 202 with the same Google voice ?
Could you tell me how to enable please?

N7AS

Quote from: Mayjin on April 10, 2015, 10:51:10 AM
Thanks! It work!
Can I have MOH on my OBI 202 with the same Google voice ?
Could you tell me how to enable please?

You can't use the same method on the OBi202 as the MOH file is built into the OBi1032. But... there is another method that involves setting up an Anveo account without a DID and using Call Flow to use a SIP URI to play an uploaded .mp3 file as the MOH.

Grant N7AS
Prescott Valley, AZ

A journeyman electrician sent his apprentice with a 5-gallon bucket and was told to put the ends of the service drop in the bucket and fill it with volts. He was there all day.

N7AS

Here is a method to get MOH to work in the OBi1032 that works...

1. - Create a new anveo account. (you do not have to fund it - FREE)
2. - Click on IVR / Call Flow > IVR / Call Flow Builder
3. - Select Template - DEFAULT CALL FLOW
4. - Edit that Call Flow
5. - The second Call Flow item is GOODIES
6. - On that icon, click on the pencil in the bottom right corner of the icon (it will bring up a menu)
7. - On the General tab, Playback a message while waiting for a secret key
8. - Upload your MusicOnHold music .mp3 (This can have voiceovers)
9. - After it is uploaded, select the .mp3 file in the dropdown list and click UPDATE CONFIGURATION on the bottom of the window
10. - Click on IVR / Call Flow tab on the top menu and select Inbound SIP Trunk for IVR Call Flow
11. - Click on ADD A NEW INBOUND SIP
12. - in the Call Flow for this Inbound dropdown menu select FROM TEMPLATE - Template DEFAULT and click SAVE
13. - You will see the SIP URI to enter in the OBi1032
14. - On the OBI1032 > IP Phone > Phone Settings > Calling Features > MOHServiceNumber
        enter the SIP URI you got from anveo

That's it
Enjoy
Grant N7AS
Prescott Valley, AZ