News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi1032: Different ringtones for different Google Voice accounts?

Started by Amemiya, April 10, 2015, 11:01:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amemiya

Hi,

I have 2 different Google Voice accounts added to my Obi1032 phone, and I would like to have different ringtones for each to know which line is ringing (without having to run to the phone and read the screen each time). Is it possible?

No matter what settings I used/changed for x_DefaultRing and the ring pattern profiles, the phone's default ringtone plays no matter what. Is there any way to achieve this at all?

Thanks in advance for your help!

mjc_jr

Quote from: Amemiya on April 10, 2015, 11:01:01 AM
Hi,

I have 2 different Google Voice accounts added to my Obi1032 phone, and I would like to have different ringtones for each to know which line is ringing (without having to run to the phone and read the screen each time). Is it possible?

No matter what settings I used/changed for x_DefaultRing and the ring pattern profiles, the phone's default ringtone plays no matter what. Is there any way to achieve this at all?

Thanks in advance for your help!

I have a similar question:
I want to have 4 different ring tones. 3 for sp1-sp3 & 1 for a list of numbers that are important!

physical interfaces phone1 ring frequency 20, ring voltage 70, ring waveform sinusoidal. phone2, same.