News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Can't set up GV account

Started by markv, November 19, 2015, 03:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markv

I have tried and tried!!  I have a Obi200.  I have it set up with a callcentric number in SP1 (i couldnt get my GV number to work originally).  I got a new GV number (different account)...and it still wont set up.  I have followed the tutorial religiously and i am lost.  I get "service not configured" every time.

markv

Tried that...again and again...and it still doesn't work.

Is there a set of tutorials for the expert configuration route...i think i used that to get my CallCentric account working.  Obviously operator error but i surely cant figure out what i am doing wrong.

LTN1

Quote from: markv on November 20, 2015, 06:26:46 AM
Tried that...again and again...and it still doesn't work.

Is there a set of tutorials for the expert configuration route...i think i used that to get my CallCentric account working.  Obviously operator error but i surely cant figure out what i am doing wrong.

Can you take screenshots of your Google Voice Settings/Phone page (block out part of your confidential phone number(s) and e-mail addresses if they show) and your OBiTalk SP2 page?

SteveInWA

There is absolutely no need to use Expert mode to configure Google Voice.  In fact, you may have borked up your device if you previously used Expert mode, and took somebody's advice to disable OBiTALK provisioning.

Post a redacted screenshot of this page, as LTN suggested, so we can see how your GV account is set up:

https://www.google.com/voice#phones