News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

azrobert 2000 Post Mark!

Started by QBZappy, April 29, 2015, 07:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QBZappy

Yahoo!!! 2000 posts. I guess you have a lot of free time on your hands. :)

azrobert, at your pace how many more years do you estimate you will need in order to catch up with RonR? I think I will recommend you for the position recently made vacant by MarkOBi. You would be a very good asset for obihai. Thanks for your contributions. I'm waiting to pass the baton to you when you catch up.

+1
QBZappy
Owner of the 1st OBi110/100 units in service in Canada & South America. 1st OBi202 on my street. 1st OBi1032 in Montreal.

BigJim_McD

azrobert, 

I tip my hat to you for your support and assistance to the many in need of a helping OBi hand.
BigJimMcD

ianobi

+1

QBZappy's firework display is richly deserved. I agree that as Obihai seem to have a vacancy, they should be looking in your direction   :)

MurrayB

+1 Thanks for all you do azrobert!

restamp

azrobert

Thanks guys!

Quoteazrobert, at your pace how many more years do you estimate you will need in order to catch up with RonR?

Me - 2023 posts
RonR - 4528 posts
My profile shows I'm posting on average 1.305 per day. At that pace I'll catch up to RonR at the beginning of 2022. I don't know if I'll live that long.

QuoteI think I will recommend you for the position recently made vacant by MarkOBi.

QuoteI agree that as Obihai seem to have a vacancy, they should be looking in your direction   

I doubt OBiHai would hire me to replace Mark and even if they offered me his job, it would be a long commute to England.

pvpham

jtan