News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi100 stopped transmitting voice and keypad

Started by Morbo, May 20, 2015, 10:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morbo

Placing outbound calls from Obi100 with Google Voice and any telephone handset always works normally, but starting this week Obi100 no longer transmits voice or keypad.  Any person on the other end of a call cannot hear my voice and machines no longer respond to any keypad input.  When any handset is connected to a land line, voice and keypad are confirmed working normally.

After installing the latest Obi100 firmware and trying different handset and network cables, again there is no outbound voice or keypad.  There were no changes to any other hardware or configurations.

Obi100 power status is solid Green.

How do I restore outbound voice and keypad with Obi100 ?

SteveInWA

Hi:

I suggest completely deleting your OBi device off of your OBiTALK dashboard, then adding it back again, using the **5 procedure, and then configuring your GV account again.

After removing and re-adding the OBi from your OBiTALK dashboard, and before setting up Google Voice, try calling the OBi echo test number:  **9 222 222 222

Here are step-by-step directions to configure Google Voice:  http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=8560.msg56460#msg56460