Step 1: Remove the OBi From the OBiTALK Web Portal
1. Sign in to www.obitalk.com and select the device you are going to reset from the OBi Dashboard.
2. Select the "Delete Device" button located on the right side of the screen. You will be prompted to confirm. Click "OK".
3. After a few seconds, you will see a message stating, "The device was deleted successfully." Proceed to Step 2.
Step 2: Reset the OBi Device Using the Physical Pin (Button)
1. With a paper clip (or similar) depress the reset pin located at the bottom of the OBi.
2. While keeping the reset pin depressed, plug-in the power cord.
First, the Power LED will turn red, then become sold green.
Keep depressing the reset pin while this is occurring.
3. After 10 seconds, the Power LED will start to flash green (slowly).
You may now release the reset pin.
4. Within 5 seconds, the Power LED will start to flash green rapidly for about 3 seconds.
5. Next the Power LED will change to red briefly indicating the OBi is now rebooting.
The factory reset is now complete. You may now proceed to re-add the device to your OBiTALK account.
Important Note: You will need to re-configure any service-specific credentials (username and password) to be used with the OBi device.
6001 America Center Dr
San Jose, CA 95002
1 408 890 6000 Mon-Fri 8 am to 4 pm PST