Frequently Asked Questions
My audio is breaking-up and choppy.
- The internet traffic to and from the OBi needs to be prioritized. To solve this, you should set the QoS on your router to give highest priority for the OBi (Google Voice requires at least 100Kbps). Please refer to your router manual on how to set QoS.
- Connect a different phone (another make / model) to the OBi to see if your calls are better
- Reduce TxGain and RxGain
- Sign in to www.obitalk.com
- Click your OBi
- Click "OBi Expert Configuration"
- -> Physical Interfaces -> PHONE 1 (or PHONE 2, whichever you are using) reduce the value for "ChannelTxGain"
- Reduce the value for "ChannelRxGain"
Uncheck "OBiTALK Settings" and uncheck "Device Default" so you can modify the value.
Why am I having trouble registering with my SIP service provider and/or I am not able to hear the far-end partys audio but they can hear me?
6001 America Center Dr
San Jose, CA 95002
1 408 890 6000 Mon-Fri 8 am to 4 pm PST
© 2023 Polycom, Inc. All rights reserved