How to import my contacts to OBi Phone?
Option 1 – Manual Entry
- Select ‘Contacts’ from the phone User Interface (UI) Menu.
- Press the ‘New Entry’ softkey.
- Enter the entry items (e.g. Name, Number, Service) and click ‘Save’ (under the ‘More’ softkey).
Option 2 – Import from Smart Phone (note that this will require OBiBT dongle)
- Pair your smart phone to OBiBT.
- Once paired, select “Contacts’ from the phone UI menu.
- Under ‘More’ softkey, select the option ‘Import’. The OBi will attempt to download all the contacts from your phone. Note that there is a limit of 1000 entries for the Phone Book.
- Select ‘OK’ to save your contacts.
Option 3 – Import from Google Contacts
- Log in OBiTALK account and click on your OBi phone.
- On the Device Configuration page, select ‘Import Gogle Contacts’. Sign in to your Google Voice account when prompted. Once you have accepted Google’s Terms and Conditions, a notification from OBiTALK will appear stating that your Google Contacts have been successfully imported.
- The final step is to select ‘OK’ from the OBi Phone User Interface (UI). Congratulations! You have successfully imported your Google Contact list.
OBi IP Phone
6001 America Center Dr
San Jose, CA 95002