Make Calls Through an OBi via a Web Browser
From anywhere in the world, when logged in to your OBiTALK account using the Chrome or Firefox web browsers you can make calls to any number through your OBi device. Since the phone numbers you dial will be routed through your OBi, the people you call will see the Caller ID of your regular VoIP number.
Make a call in just a few easy steps:
- Log in to your OBiTALK account.
- Select the ‘Call OBi’ Button on the top left column.
- Click on Call and allow OBiTALK to access your microphone.
Here are a few troubleshooting steps if you are not able to make a call:
- Make sure you are using Chrome or Firefox browser.
- Make sure you allow Microphone access.
- Make sure you have selected your OBi device as the Voice Gateway under Softphone. Click on “Show all” If you don’t see Softphone on our Dashboard.
6001 America Center Dr
San Jose, CA 95002