Google Voice Integration with Sprint
Are you one of Sprint’s 50 Million plus customers? If you are, then have you tried Sprint’s integration with Google Voice and your OBi device? OBi + Sprint™ + Google Voice™ provides convenience, one-number simplicity and a host of great calling and messaging features (for Free). The Google + Sprint integration is a way for Sprint mobile phone customers to be able to use Google Voice + Sprint communications services together in a very seamless and simple-to-use way.
With Sprint + Google Voice integration, OBi users get the following benefits:
- Incoming calls will ring the home phone connected to the OBi and the Sprint mobile phone simultaneously.
- Calls using the OBi's phone will have "land line-like" quality — Bad cell reception is not an issue with the OBi.
- OBi users can talk as much as they want from home, for free when calling the USA or Canada*.
- Calls made from the phone attached to the OBi will display the Sprint number as the outgoing Caller ID.
- Feature-rich voice messaging used by Google Voice can be accessed from either the Sprint mobile or home phone connected to the OBi.
- With an OBi, users can have 2 different calls going at the same time, e.g. the kids can use the home phone connected to the OBi, while you are using your Sprint mobile phone on a separate call.
- A visual and/or audible signal (stutter dial tone) will appear when new or unheard messages are in the user's Google Voice voicemail inbox.
- From the home phone, OBi users can make international calls using Google's low international rates.
AddressObihai Technology, Inc.
51 E. Campbell Avenue
Campbell, CA 95008