News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBi200 give False VM notification ... stuttered dial tone

Started by jtan, May 03, 2015, 08:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jtan

I have similar problem like this user

https://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=7116.0

I am using OBi200 connected to Panasonic Phone.   My Voip is FreePhoneLine (FPL).

I have dialed *.98 to FPL VM and delete the message but OBi still continue to have stuttered dial tone and "New Voice Mail" message keep blinking on my phone.

I have reset the OBi200 already but still have the same problem.

Any advice  ?

Thanks

jtan

Thank you Steve for the reply.

My temporarily solution now until FPL fix the problem is just to disable OBi200 Voicemail Notification.

carlyle705

It always worked for me.
I have one for each devices: OBI110, OBI200, OBI202 and OBI1022 and each of them have one freephoneline account(paid SIP configuration) configured. I don't dial *98 to retrieve my voice mail, but the number for the line itself instead. After I listen to it, just press 7 to delete it. Never went to their website to delete it. After a few minutes, the light will go off. I also have an legacy IP phone (Linksys SP941) with freephoneline connected with no issues for the message waiting indicator. Dial tones will be back to normal at the same time when the message waiting indicator went off.