News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

can't add service provider (solved)

Started by phonehome, June 08, 2015, 10:25:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phonehome

I love my obi100 and have been using it without trouble for almost 3 years. I had to change my password to google voice and the obi quit working. When ever I clicked on settings from obi portal it would just refresh the page displaying a message at the top saying "Please Note: This OBi device's annual support period has expired. To upgrade this device, a paid support plan is required. To purchase support, use the button found in the Support and Warranty tab. When device's support status is Active, the software update can continue." The Support and warranty tab displays the information i assume should be under the device information tab and there is no purchase button to speak of. I tried deleting the service provider and adding it fresh, but Every time i click on SP1, SP2, settings, or google voice set up it just refreshes the same portal page with no options for changing anything. Even tried deleting the device, unplugging, and starting from scratch, but no change. I would really appreciate any help or advice on what steps I need to take. Thank you.

Edit: I am using chrome browser, but it is an older version 38.0.2125.122

Edit: I had to use firefox and I could see the buy support button for $10.00. Once I did this it told me that I had to update my firmware. Updated and worked fine. I wish the message said that I needed to get the new firmware in the first place. Still though $10 in three years is pretty good.