News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBI202 voicemail notification stays on....

Started by scansbar, June 09, 2015, 03:58:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scansbar

Hello,
I have a OBI202 that I just got the other day and paid for freephoneline.ca. Everything works but the voicemail light indication and stutter on the phone remains lit even after a voicemail is checked and erased. I tried removing the service and back on and the voicemail light remains lit. I do not want to permanently disable it but want it to stop after checking and deleting voicemail. I tried waiting 30-60 minutes and it doesn't go away.
Please help
Mark

OzarkEdge

It seems odd that a voice mailbox is signaling to your OBi202 to indicate visually and by stutter tone on both phone ports but then will not signal to clear these indicators.  If this is so, then this suggests your equipment may be working and the signal from your voice mailbox may be suspect.  Have you contacted your service provider?  Are your calls communicating fully otherwise... no router issues?  Sorry, I don't understand the one-way signaling...

OE

scansbar

Thanks for your reply, it seems it might be with freephoneline.ca as they keep sending a signal for my voicemail when I don't have any. I'm guessing at this point so I sent a message on their forum and no replies yet. The calls work perfectly just that feature seems to not work.
Thank you again.
Mark