News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBi202 with IP Phone and Google Voice - outbound calls never go to voicemail

Started by davidk, June 09, 2015, 05:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidk

I've got an OBi202 connected to a Cisco (Linksys) SPA962 IP phone configured with google Voice exactly as detailed in this article:  http://blog.obihai.com/2012/08/use-your-obi202-as-google-voice-gateway.html

Everything is working great except for one major issue:  When I make outgoing calls, it will ring the number being called but if no one answers the call after about 8 rings, the ringing stops and goes silent, and my IP phone displays "connected".  But it never goes to voice mail.  So basically I can never leave a voice mail message for anyone I make out gong calls to.  Any help would be greatly appreciated - this is driving me crazy!

anthony1982

I have the same issue except i set it up with the cisco uc320 outgoing calls go to voice mail every time when placed from a phone connected to the obi phone port but when placed through the a phone connected to the uc320 some numbers continue to ring and dont get voice mail while other numbers always get voice mail

did you ever figure out what is causing this?