News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBi110 disconnect delay

Started by cb_papi, June 23, 2015, 05:53:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cb_papi

Hello,

I have an OBi110 which I have set up with disconnect tone 425-30;10;(.15+.15) on its line port. My problem is that the OBi disconnects the call as soon as it receives the first disconnect beep. This causes sometimes calls to be dropped because the way some people talk resembles the disconnect tone.

What I'd like to do is to force OBi to disconnect the call after it hears the disconnect tone pattern repeat for 2-3 times, instead of immediately disconnecting.

How could I do that? I tried 425-30;10;4(.15+.15) but it doesn't seem to work.

P.S.: I used to be able to have the setup that I want, but I recently upgraded to the latest firmware version and by mistake lost my previous config so I had to recreate it from scratch. I hope that I'm just misconfiguring the disconnect tone right now and that there isn't a bug in the latest firmware version.

drgeoff

Hopefully someone else can give you a better solution but in the meantime you could try raising the amplitude threshold. -30dB is fairly low.

cb_papi

Raised it to -19db but still facing the same issue.  :(