News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Speed dials not working after resetup of OBI

Started by b123guy, July 29, 2015, 02:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b123guy

Seeking suggestions!
Had to resetup my OBI yesterday..  I had some numbers programmed to use the landline instead of Google voice to call out..   But when putting them back in they are not working..

Example..  I had speed dial 89 for the local number for TWC   **87043779600  But it doesn't work.
When programming this in, and test, I get the town phone message "if you'd like to make call, please hang up...."   I get the same thing by dialing this directly.   I can get it reach the number by directly dialing # then 7043779600.
I am on the newest version of the software, where prior to yesterday, I was one release before.
Otherwise same setup.  Am I missing something?  Please help!

azrobert

What happens when you define the speed dial like this: li(87043779600)
What happens when you define the speed dial like this: li(187043779600)

Please post the following:
Phone port DigitMap and OutboundCallRoute
Line port DigitMap

Use OBi Expert to access these parms and make sure both boxes to the right of the value are unchecked before copying them.

FYI when you code the speed dial like **8....... it goes thru the normal phone port DigitMap and OutboundCallroute processing, but when coded like li(....) the call is routed directly to the Line port.

azrobert

You can also look at the Call History to see if the call was routed correctly or if the number was altered.

b123guy

Hi Azrobert..
   Phone port digit map and outbound call route are both currently set to default.
I can post them if you like.
Line port digit map is:
([2-9]11|[2-9]xxxxxx|1xxxxxxxxxx)

I will try your suggestions on coding my speed dials and see what I get.

b123guy

Update:   I programmed the speed dials in.. but it only works with the 10 digit phone number.. anything else and my local phone company thinks it's a long distance call.

Thanks!!!