News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

sp2 gv working, but sp1 for sip can not make outgoing call

Started by scottmtl, September 21, 2015, 09:46:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scottmtl

sp2 gv working,
sp1 for sip can not make outgoing call ,but can receive incoming call

router is TG582n.

anyone help. thanks

drgeoff

You have given very little information. Are you configuring using the Expert mode on the Obitalk portal? If yes check that the X_ServProvProfile settings under Voice Services are not the same for SP1 and SP2.

scottmtl

thanks for reply.

now, my situation is
sp1 freepnoneline.ca
sp2 Gv
sp2 can make outgoing call , sp1 can receive incoming call but can not make outgoing call. 

drgeoff

You didn't take my strong hint that you are not providing enough information for anyone who is not clairvoyant to be able to offer significant assistance.

What Obi device do you have? How are you configuring it?  Have you ever had it working properly in the configuration described in your first post?  If yes, what might have caused it to cease working properly.

It now seems to be behaving differently from when you first posted.  Why?  What did you change?

scottmtl

sorry about that. now it working properly.

it is obi202, use it for a few months and it working properly.

yesterday, after change the router( TG582n.). can not call out , nether receive incoming call, but this afternoon it can receive incoming call, still can not call out.

just one hour ago, i try call out, it is working, it is surprised.. i did change nothing.

thanks a lot.