News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

installation disappeared from dashboard

Started by lennyschafer, October 19, 2015, 04:28:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lennyschafer

Hello! My registered installation of my device disappeared when I changed my google password.  I changed it on obitalk as well.I don't want to "add another device" because I already have one hooked up somewhere and don't want to do the whole thing again.  What happened to my set up? Any ideas? 

drgeoff

You seem to be saying that when you log in to your account on the Obitalk portal,  your Dashboard no longer shows your OBi device.

If that is the case,  try adding it using the normal **5 method. That automatically uses the unique OBi number of the device and the portal will not let a device be registered again if it is still registered.

So, if the addition suceeds that means it got deleted somehow. Only you know exactly what you did.

If the addition fails that means the device is still registered. If you have more than one Obitalk account make sure you are looking in the correct one. And try another browser.