News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi100/FPL after first few minutes since reboot I could not get incoming calls.

Started by Joel2000, December 25, 2015, 06:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joel2000

Merry Christmas! My obi100 was setup through obitak. It shows registered. In the first few minutes after reboot I could receive incoming calls. After that no rings just went to voice mail. I have no problem with calling out. I opened all ports FPL required in my router.

Joel2000

My old router does not have this functionality. But your concept is correct. It worked after I enabled the X_keepalive and related parameters. Thanks.

Mango

Quote from: Joel2000 on December 25, 2015, 06:58:55 AMI opened all ports FPL required in my router.

I'm glad to hear your problem is solved.  I suggest you disable your port forwarding and see if your service still works.  Port forwarding effectively disables your firewall, and is not required with good routers.  You should not forward ports unless there is no other way to make things work.

Panason

Quote from: Joel2000 on December 25, 2015, 06:58:55 AM
Merry Christmas! My obi100 was setup through obitak. It shows registered. In the first few minutes after reboot I could receive incoming calls. After that no rings just went to voice mail. I have no problem with calling out. I opened all ports FPL required in my router.
I am having the same problem with my OBi202 and Freephoneline. After disabling SIP ALG on my Netgear R7000 router and enabled X_KeepAliveEnable for FPL, incoming calls still intermittently failed to ring the phone and were sent to voice message. I am using Obihai firmware 3.0.1 (build:4822). Anything else you did to resolve your problem? How do you open all the ports for FPL?