News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Anveo incomming calls not ringing long enough

Started by JoeColoraro, January 16, 2016, 02:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeColoraro

I have an OBI200 device, Anveo Basic on SP1 as default as well as GV on SP2.

Incoming calls ring only once, then go to the Anveo voice mail. I have no problems with the calls also going to GV voice mail as highlighted in other posts.

When I test the line and calling from outside, it rings 5 times on the outgoing line, before it goes to VM, while it rings once incoming as described above.

What settings do I have wrong that Anveo takes so much time to patch the call through to my line?

Thanks for advise

JoeColoraro

Found the problem.. I used the default call flow in Anveo. After changing to the following the calls are going through right away:

ProfTech

Your revised callflow is close but I would mention a couple of things. You don't need the "Answer" block at all. Delete it and run straight to the SIP Phone block. I don't know if you want call waiting to work but if you do, you need to leave the "on call" point on the SIP phone block disconnected. Do not connect it anywhere. Then you will hear a call waiting beep if you're on a call and another one comes in. You can press flash on your phone and switch back and forth between the two calls or do nothing and the caller will be sent to voice mail. If your phone doesn't have a flash button you can momentarily press the switch hook, as though you were going to hang up the first caller. But you have to be quick or it will actually disconnect. On many cordless phones you just push the "Answer" button and it automatically does the flash for you.