News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBI1022 rebooting by itselsf.

Started by carlyle705, February 23, 2016, 09:11:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

carlyle705

I've been using it for almost a year. Sometimes I saw it rebooting by itself, since day 1. Is it the problem? or they just update the firmware automatically? Never seen rebooting during calls.

Thanks.

SteveInWA

No, that's not normal behavior.

Are you using the phone with a PoE (Power over Ethernet) switch or injector, instead of using the wall-wart DC power supply?  I was having very frequent reboots on my 1032 phone, using a PoE injector, until I replaced it... bad power supply.

If you are using PoE, try using the wall wart power supply instead.  If you are using the power supply, then open a support ticket with Obihai.

carlyle705

Thanks for your reply:-)

I don't have s PoE switch, I'm using the original power adapter. I will open a ticket tonight.

JDJD

I know on my 1062 it does an automatic reboot when I change setting on the obitalk website or if Im messing with settings.

The first time it rebooted I thought something was wrong with it, but I soon realized that was not the case and it was rebooting the updates.