News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBi110 inbound call routed to line disconnects after 10 minutes

Started by PraveenReddy, November 25, 2014, 10:31:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PraveenReddy

Hi Experts!

Call from OBi Android to outbound phone line gets disconnected every 10 minutes.
I can call OBi110, and request to dial number using Phone line, everything works, and I can connect and talk. However, exactly 10 minutes into the call, the line falls silent.
I will have to manually disconnect, and then redial once again (Note: same issue again every call with 10 mins disconnect/silent).

Appreciate any help in resolving or troubleshooting this issue.

Note:
I had this issue with OBi110 from day 1.
Updated Firmware to latest version
Disabled "DetectFarEndLongSilence" on LINE, the issue still persists.

Thanks in advance!
Regards,
Praveen

ianobi

Does the same problem occur if you dial the same numbers from the phone attached to OBi110 Phone Port?

The call you are making is known as "bridged call", that is the OBi110 is bridging the call from the OBiTALK network to the local PSTN line. This setting needs to be looked at:

Physical Interfaces > LINE Port > Calling Features > BridgedOutboundCallMaxDuration

The default is that it is blank, which means there is no maximum set. It would need to be set to 600 to indicate a ten minute maximum.

newInforum

i have exact same issue on my obi202.
the calls from android client to obi202 and then google voice for long distance, will be dropped exactly after 10 minutes.
my POTS phone at home has no such issue.
202 was upgraded to the latest firmware.
and I can see others are having this issue as well from the 1st day.