News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

ObiOn

Started by hodag, September 28, 2016, 03:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hodag

Is this feature now deprecated?  I previously had this working on an older Android running the KitKat generation of Android but I got a new phone for Christmas that came with marshmallow version and has since been upgraded to the latest nougat version.

I know that in the transition from KitKat to Lollipop, the general architecture of Android changed with a move to running mostly ART modules.  I can still download and install ObiOn from the Google PlayStore, but immediately upon launching I get the "OBiOn has stopped" message.  Either OBi should fix the software so that it works, or somebody should let Google know that it is incompatible with later versions.

drgeoff

The Obion for Android and Obion for iOS apps have not been updated for years.  The Obion for PC app has been withdrawn.  You can form your own view as to which of Obion working on your phone running Lollipop or hell freezing over will come first.  :(