News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

How to Delete BT Device from 1032

Started by Boykin, October 03, 2016, 08:41:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boykin

Does anyone know how to delete a paired BT device from a 1032. I got a new cell phone and paired it with the 1032.  However, once I leave home with the new phone, the 1032 starts looking for my old phone and will not connect to the new one when I get back home.  I can see this under the BT settings on the 1032.  It says trying to connect to G5. 

I have went into expert Obitalk and made the new phone the preferred device.  There is no option here to delete old devices.  I can go in to the manual setup webpage of the 1032 and there is an option to remove a paired device.  Every time I try, the screen changes to website cannot be found and the 1032 reboots.  Once the 1032 is back online, I check the BT page and all my old cell phones are still listed and not deleted. 

Boykin

I tried deleting a cell phone off a second 1032 using the local web interface and it worked fine.  I factory reset the first one and set everything back up to fix my problem.