News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBi200 Offline

Started by ceg3, November 09, 2016, 11:53:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ceg3

I have a sub with PhonePower using my Obi200 and for the past two days have found my SP1 for PP offline.  Yesterday I had to delete SP1 and re sync and then all was well after a reboot of my network.  Today all I had to do was reboot my network.  Both days I had no idea anything was wrong until I made a couple of calls and they couldn't hear me and today I found out when I was on a call and the directory asked me to press one.  The system did not pickup on me pressing one repeatedly.  After yesterday I was ready to solve the issue with any calls for support.  Oddly I have noticed the past couple days that live radio I was streaming from iHeart to a PC kept dropping out until I refreshed my browser.  A few minutes later the same thing.  It wasn't until today that I realized these issues might be connected.

Anybody see something familiar in my story? 

Thanks!

SteveInWA

I think you diagnosed your problem -- something wrong with your ITSP service or your LAN.  Have fun troubleshooting; I'm sure you have the smarts and the technical skills to find where it's failing.  If it's cable internet, my money is on a failing cable modem or weather-related degradation of the cable infrastructure coming into your premises.