News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Problem Setting up E911 with Anveo

Started by Barbara41, January 01, 2017, 05:26:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara41

I'm trying to set up Anveo so that I can have E911 service but am running into problems.  I went through the setup process and linked the E911 service to SP2, but it says "Initiated, Pending Update" (see attachment).  I've added $15 into my Anveo account and added my address and everything.  

When I click the gear icon all it gives me the option to do is create a new Anveo account.  Obviously that won't accomplish anything because if I create a new account it will have a zero balance.

Not sure what else I need to do to get this going.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated as my Obi Premium Support expired a few months ago.

Barbara41

Figured it out, posting the answer here in case it helps someone else. 

The problem was solved by contacting Anveo support.  They told me that I never completed the signup process and correctly linked Obitalk and Anveo, and that now since I had an existing Anveo account, it couldn't be linked to Obitalk.  Only new accounts can be used with Obitalk.  I'm not sure how that happened.  Anveo deleted my existing account and refunded me the $15 and instructed me to go through the process again.  I did so, and now the setup shows as "Registered" in my Obitalk account.