News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi110 reboots while adding as a new device

Started by yceken, March 27, 2017, 09:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yceken

I have been using Obi110 for about 4 years and it has been working great with GV. Suddenly, it stopped managing all incoming/outgoing calls. I tried reconfiguring it with GV. Although it shows "Connected" to GV, it did not manage any calls. I decided to delete it from my ObiTalk configuration and add it again. When I try to add it as a new device, it gives me the **5 XXXX number to dial into the tool. When I dial the numbers, and as soon as I press the last digit of that 4-digit number, then the device reboots. I can call the echo test number and it works normal. I performed some troubleshooting advice such as changing the DNS address on the Obi itself, but no success.

Any idea about what may be going on with the device?

drgeoff

Possibly there is nothing wrong with your OBi. There are many people reporting problems with GV in the last 24 hours.

The reboot may also be normal. If you have not disabled Obitalk provisioning, the portal is able to command your OBi to reboot.

I'd advise waiting to see if the GV problem resolves itself.