News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Auto Attendant hangs up without doing place call or callback

Started by SeanTek, August 29, 2017, 04:30:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeanTek

I am working on my OBi1062 and got certain calls on SP2 to be handled by the Auto Attendant. After the AA initially prompts to press 1 to connect the call through (ring phone), 2 to place a new call, or 3 to give a callback number. 1 works, but 2 and 3 do not work. I put in 2 (or 3), then a phone number, but then the OBi1062 just disconnects the call without doing anything. I tried USA phone numbers (1 xxx xxx xxxx), Callcentric extension numbers (3 digits), USA phone numbers with the SP noted specifically (**1 1 xxx xxx xxxx), Callcentric extension numbers with the SP noted specifically (**2 1xx), and Speed Dial numbers (two digits).

Voice Services -> Auto Attendant (Auto Attendant 1) has all default values: it is enabled, and UsePIN is unchecked.

How can I fix this?

azrobert

SeanTek

I tried # at the end, and it just goes back (i.e., goes back up) to the main menu.

It is worth pointing out, however, that I tried doing the same inbound call route on my OBi200, and have been playing with the AA on that device. Unlike my OBi1062, the OBi200 says additional stuff when I press 2 or 3:
2: Enter number followed by the pound key. [Enter number and pound key.] Please wait while your call is being connected. [Works!]
3: Enter number followed by the pound key. [Enter number and pound key.] Thank you. Goodbye. [Works!]

The OBi1062 does not say that stuff. However, an brief scan of the Auto Attendant settings looks like they are the same between the OBi1062 and the OBi200.

azrobert

I have an OBi1032 and it successfully works the same as my OBi200, requiring a # after the number. The prompt says number followed by #. I'm running firmware build 4173.1311. If I don't include the # I get a few short beeps and a hangup.

azrobert

I just upgraded my OBi1032 to firmware build 4489 and it still requires a "#" after the number.

http://fw.obihai.com/OBiPhone-5-0-7-4489.fw