News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Voicemail Setup for Broadvoice

Started by pracom, September 13, 2011, 01:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pracom

I am having problems getting Broadvoice voicemail to work with my OBi110 device.  An incoming call will ring several times and then goes to a busy signal.  There doesn't seem to be a problem with my Google voicemail service, but since I use the Broadvoice number as my primary phone not having it's voicemail service functioning is a problem.  I have adjusted settings online through my Broadvoice account voicemail, which was working when I had a Sipura device, with still no success.  Also, I cannot access the voicemail portal directly from the phone using *86 as I used to be able to do.

I realize that Broadvoice does not provide support for the OBi110 device so I am wondering if anybody has any ideas about how to get it to work. ???

BravoKilo

I have the same problem, did you get *86 for broadvoice vm access to work yet?

BravoKilo

I programmed by cordless phone to dial my home number, then pause and then enter the passcode when I hit the VM button.   So I didn't get *86 to work.

RonR

If you need to send *86 to Broadvoice, you will need to add the following rule to the appropriate ITSP Profile DigitMap:

Service Providers -> ITSP Profile X -> General -> DigitMap : (*86|...)