News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi110 not able to call out -- getting busy tone -- incoming works fine

Started by Roger, May 04, 2019, 07:42:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger

All,

I have an Obi110 installed at my monther-in-law's house that I administer using the Obitalk portal.  I registered it with pbxes.org since the Obi110 no longer works with GV.  My mother-in-law says she cannot place local calls (using **'8') or calls to the US (using **1) or to my Obi device directly (using **9).  I am really confused because I am able to call her, everyone else is able to call her, and when I call the obi and AA answers, I can hit 2 to place an additional call and I can call local numbers, I can call US numbers, and I can call my own obi.  So basically I don't understand why outgoing calls work fine from the AA, but do not work when dialed directly from the phone attached to the obi.

I don't know if I provided enough details for anyone to help me, but if you have any ideas or trouble shooting tips, please let me know.

Thanks,

Roger

drgeoff

Faulty phone, specifically the DTMF generator?  Or the phone has been accidentally switched from tone to pulse dialling?

Roger

It seems I broke it when I tried to add a speed dial to the PHONE digitmap.  DigitMaps are not for the faint of hearted.  It is working now.  Thanks for the suggestions.