News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

GV line 1, callcentric line 2 on 1062 help

Started by JBSurfs, March 13, 2020, 09:28:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBSurfs

I have the 1062 phone and have been using it for a few years with google voice.  On SP1, I have google voice set up and working well.  I ALSO have a call centric number that forwards in to that number.

I have recently changed over another phone number I have to callcentric on the same account.  I would like this one to ring to SP6.  It looks like it is set up correctly, but calls are not ringing through to the phone or SP6.  It is a receive calls only number, so I can't test it going out. 

On the SP6 line, I have this set up as extention 101 on callcentric and list it as this on the obitalk page.  It shows as registered on the obitalk, but calls are not coming through and on the phone, shows SP6 instead of the name I added and also shows the 1777xxxx101 number instead of the number that should be forwarding to it. 

Ideas on what I am doing wrong?

drgeoff

Have you confirmed that the calls are reaching Callcentric and that Callcentric is passing them to the OBiPhone?