News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi200 + FlowRoute

Started by CookieHustler, March 17, 2020, 04:01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CookieHustler

Hello everyone!  I just recently purchased an Obi200 gateway in hopes to replace my existing Vonage service. After finding a SIP provider that I liked, FlowRoute and purchasing a new DID, I had zero issues getting it registered. Outbound calls are working great.  Inbound calls, however, do not.  Instantly get a number is out of service. Reviewing my inbound call setup through FlowRoute, the number is indeed pointed at the SIP registration.

Can anyone help?

CookieHustler

OK.. I'm not going crazy.  When trying to save fields in the Obi200 web UI it just randomly doesn't save on reboot.  Trying to save Caller ID and URI info, saves it sometimes, sometimes doesn't.  Haven't gotten both to save and reboot successfully.  Am I missing something?  Tried IE and Chrome with the same results.

CookieHustler

I was missing something.  The only way it saves is from the ObiTalk website UI! :D  -learning slowly-

Now inbound and outbound calling are working.  Caller ID is sending the number (instead of No Caller ID) but not a name.  There's an exclamation point to the right of the caller ID text field but no legend to explain what that is... Continuing to try things. D:

CookieHustler

Figured out how to setup CNAM fields through SIP trunk provider, just waiting on approval before they will go live and I can do additional testing.  Also verified the Obi is setup on Bell 202 FSK.  Learned quite a bit so far this evening! :)