News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Connection issues (all)

Started by ob2s666, August 25, 2020, 08:23:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ob2s666

At the moment I can't get the UI for my obi202 to load on the local network. The frame loads, but no content. I've used different browsers computers. I've rebooted many times. it even drops ping packets from a PC on the same hub. Apparently the 'cloud' can see it and I can get status from https://www.obitalk.com/obinet/pg/obhdev. My problems started with my services going offline and online constantly (google voice). Always at 00: :15 :30 :45, never less than 30 minutes between transitions, sometimes I go 2 hours. It is very weird and infuriating. I think I need to do a hard reset, but I was hoping to export my config first, I am not sure I can duplicate my config again, it has been so long. Any suggestions ?
Thanks

ob2s666

I rebooted now for 1000000th time and within 60 seconds I could login and use all 3 GV services. This is the first time in a week. I hope it lasts. I rendered a backup. So I feel better for the moment. Thanks

drgeoff

Quote from: ob2s666 on August 25, 2020, 08:33:30 AM
I rebooted now for 1000000th time and within 60 seconds I could login and use all 3 GV services. This is the first time in a week. I hope it lasts. I rendered a backup. So I feel better for the moment. Thanks
The frame that loads (but no content) is probably coming from the browser's cache, not from the OBi itself.

Don't forget that a backup does not include passwords.