News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

broadvoice on line 1 of 110

Started by mycookiess, October 24, 2011, 05:58:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mycookiess

Hi just got my obi110 and configured it with my broadvoice account on line 1.  i intend to put GV on line 2 later.  i am have problems with the 100 speed dial numbers that i have to enter #nn# to dial.  i get a fast busy immediately
please  help!

RonR

Assuming that you're talking about OBi Speed Dials...

Speed Dials are entered at one- or two-digits, optionally terminated by a # key.  You do not start a Speed Dial with a # key.

mycookiess

no I am referring to broadvoices speed dial 100 that i enter with #nn#

RonR

Service Providers -> ITSP Profile A -> General -> DigitMap:

(#xx|1xxxxxxxxxx|<1>[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|<1aaa>[2-9]xxxxxx|011xx.|(Mipd)|[^*]@@.'@'@@.)

where aaa is your local area code.

mycookiess

forgive me but this does not seem to allow me to dial #21# and dial in broadvoice my preset predial number
please help further
thanks

RonR

What happens when you dial #21#?

After doing so, look in the OBi's Call History and see what what actually sent to Broadvoice.

mycookiess

fyi if you add in the place you suggested #xx# the broadvoice speed dial 100 works. i am trying now to convert my dial plan from linksys devices now to my new obi how do i enter the number for 311 etc the a preset number?

RonR

It was unclear from your description whether the trailing # needed to be sent to Broadvoice.  It's very unusual to send a leading or trailing #.

Quote from: mycookiess on October 25, 2011, 10:56:14 AM
i am trying now to convert my dial plan from linksys devices now to my new obi how do i enter the number for 311 etc the a preset number?

Are you asking how to set up an OBi Speed Dial to dial 311?

mycookiess

yes i am concerning 311
blow is my dial plan which allows me with broadvoice to call my 10 preset numbers 100 speed dial numbers and the * features.  all seem to work properly so far

(1xxxxxxxxxx|#xx#|x#|*xx#|x#|<1>[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|011xx.|xx.|(Mipd)|[^*]@@.)

i use the # from my past with the sipura to tell the device the entry is finished.  must it be used with the obi as well?

RonR

Quote from: mycookiess on October 27, 2011, 02:29:20 PM
i use the # from my past with the sipura to tell the device the entry is finished.  must it be used with the obi as well?

The trailing # that you enter to indicate you are done dialing does not belong in a DigitMap of either an OBi or a Linksys/Sipura ATA.