News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

obi508 obitalk **5 issue

Started by marshallwcso, November 30, 2020, 08:58:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marshallwcso

i have tried everything to get my obitalk account to register my obi508 . 
i can register my obi200 with not problem real quick.  but my obi508 has no luck.
the only thing support has told me is Keep Trying....    does anyone have any suggestions?

drgeoff

Quote from: marshallwcso on November 30, 2020, 08:58:55 PM
i have tried everything to get my obitalk account to register my obi508 . 
i can register my obi200 with not problem real quick.  but my obi508 has no luck.
the only thing support has told me is Keep Trying....    does anyone have any suggestions?
Suggest you either do what support said or if you don't need Google Voice, at least in the short term, configure your 508 using its onboard web server.

marshallwcso

its just frustrating that they are still selling these ATA but have no way to configure it threw obitalk.  the rep said they have had this problem for 3 months and have no idea when or if it will get fixed. 

Dhorlo

Same here. Tried connecting my obi302 for the first time to OBiTalk via **5. No luck. What a pain.

drgeoff

Quote from: Dhorlo on December 03, 2020, 09:14:52 AM
Same here. Tried connecting my obi302 for the first time to OBiTalk via **5. No luck. What a pain.
A 302 does not support Google Voice so you will not lose any functionality by configuring directly on the device.

marshallwcso

is there anyway to configure this obi508 another way without obitalk portal. this device was purchased for a sheriff office and i recommended it to them and now i can't get it activated on obitalk.

drgeoff

Quote from: marshallwcso on December 05, 2020, 08:28:45 AM
is there anyway to configure this obi508 another way without obitalk portal. this device was purchased for a sheriff office and i recommended it to them and now i can't get it activated on obitalk.

I have already answered that in both my previous replies in this topic.